Vendamolo Corporation, Inc., User Privacy Notice
Vendamolo Corporation is a communications company offering a variety of services to help businesses grow faster.
Vendamolo Corporation does business in the United States as Vendamolo Corporation, Inc. (“Vendamolo Corporation”). This Privacy Notice sets forth details regarding the information Vendamolo Corporation collects from its Users, and from those who visit our website (Vendamolo.com).
- “Applicable Law” – “Applicable Law” means the applicable state and federal laws which govern the collection, use, and administration of Personal Data
- “Data Subject” – A “Data Subject” is any Vendamolo Corporation User
“Personal Data” – “Personal Data” is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Examples include a name, an identification number, personal or business contact information, location data, an online identifier, and factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- “Personal Data Breach” – “Personal Data Breach” means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
- “Process” – “Process” means any operation or set of operations that is performed on Personal Data, such as collecting, using, storing, sharing, and destroying Personal Data.
- “User” – A “User” is any individual who inquires about, contracts for, and/or uses Vendamolo Corporation’s business communications services, or who visits Vendamolo Corporation’s website or uses Vendamolo Corporation products or services.
The information we collect
In most cases, Vendamolo Corporation, collects Personal Data directly from the User. When you inquire about Vendamolo Corporation’s services, we will collect your name, your business title, your business contact information (email, phone number, and address), your IP address(es) and browser information.
When you use the “Submit a ticket” form located on the “Contact Us” page on our website, we ask you provide us with your first and last name, your email address, your contact phone number, and your Vendamolo Corporation account or phone number, as well as the details about your issue/request. If you use the “live chat” feature, we request your first and last name, your email address, and your contact phone number, as well as details about your request.
We also may record your IP address for web analytics to improve our product and experience. When you submit a request to receive Vendamolo Corporation’s newsletter or marketing materials, we will Process your email address.
Customer Proprietary Network Information.
Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) is information Vendamolo Corporation obtains when providing telecommunications services.
CPNI includes the types of telecommunications services purchased, how services are used, billing information related to those services, and calling details (for example, the time, length, and destination of calls placed).
Some of the cookies we use are associated with your Vendamolo account (including personal information about you, such as the email address you gave us), and other cookies are not.
Vendamolo Corporation uses social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) to engage with the public.
Our social media accounts are produced and maintained by Vendamolo Corporation’s communications team, sometimes working with service providers.
Through our social media engagement we are able to provide customer support, engage with users interested in our products or services, respond to messages through the comment, message, or chat functions, collect aggregated information about interactions with our content on or through social media, analyze trends, and conduct social media listening of conversations about our company and our
Products and services.
When you engage with us through our social media channels, the platform providers will also process information about you.
Why we Process and how we use Personal Data
We Process your Personal Data at your request and with your consent to allow you to determine whether to contract for our products or services, and to allow us to troubleshoot issues you are having and respond to your inquiries.
When you purchase services from Vendamolo Corporation, or when you sign up to receive Vendamolo Corporation’s newsletter or marketing communications, we may contact you regarding similar services or products that we believe may be of interest to you. You may opt out of such communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link located in the email from us.
We may use your Personal Data for a variety of other legitimate business interests, including:
- to provide services;
- to analyze, maintain, and improve our business offerings;
- to enhance your website experience;
- internal record keeping, audits, and investigations;
- insurance purposes;
- to protect against and identify fraud and other criminal activity; and
- to exercise or defend against legal claims.
You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide Personal Data to Vendamolo Corporation.
However, if you do not provide certain information, we may not be able to enter into a business agreement with you or process your request for assistance.
With whom we share Personal Data
- Vendamolo Corporation employees: Your Personal Data is shared internally among Vendamolo Corporation employees, as is appropriate to allow us to serve your business needs and respond to your requests.
- Vendamolo Corporation’s customer support centers are located in the United States, El Salvador, Honduras, Mexico and possibly other locations where our customer support team is remotely located.
- If you reach out to Vendamolo Corporation’s support centers, your Personal Data will be processed in one of those locations.
- While different locations have different laws regulating the treatment of personal information, Vendamolo Corporation, Inc. has policies and/or contracts in place requiring that any Personal Data shared with Vendamolo Corporation employees located outside of the United States be provided the same level of protection as if that Personal Data were processed in the United States.
Others working for us:
We may share your information with service providers who help us run our business, including hosting our sites, delivering our emails and marketing communications to you, analyzing the data we collect, helping us with sales attribution (e.g., to see if we showed you an ad on a platform site and then you bought a product from us) and sending you the products and services you requested.
We also share your information with lawyers, auditors, consultants, information technology and security firms, and others who provide services to us.
We share only the personal information needed for these companies to complete the tasks we request. They are required to protect your information in the same way we do and will not share it or use it for any other purpose than to provide us services.
Other third parties:
We may share your Personal Data with law enforcement, other government entities, or our legal counsel:
(1) if we believe there has been a violation of our Terms & Conditions or other user policies;
(2) if we believe that someone may be causing injury to our rights or property, other users, or anyone else;
(3) to respond to judicial process or to provide information to law enforcement; or (4) as otherwise required by law. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of a legal process.
Vendamolo Corporation does not sell or share Personal Data with third parties for marketing purposes.
How we protect your Personal Data
We take the security of your data very seriously.
We have established electronic and administrative safeguards, including data encryption and restricted personnel access, designed to secure the Personal Data we collect, to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of that information, and to ensure it is used appropriately.
We also have internal policies and measures in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed by anyone other than employees of Vendamolo Corporation and the above-discussed third parties in the proper performance of their duties.
These policies and measures are regularly reviewed and updated as appropriate.
Although we strive to keep your Personal Data secure, no security measures are absolute, and we cannot guarantee that your Personal Data will never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this Policy (for example, as the result of unauthorized acts by third parties that violate the law or this Policy).
We will make reasonable attempts to notify you if we determine that Vendamolo Corporation has experienced a Personal Data Breach, unless we are not required to do so under Applicable Law.
Where we store and how long we retain Personal Data
We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. Vendamolo Corporation, Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.